Social Media Builder
People’s behaviors are changing, as are the technologies and capabilities of social media platforms. So what will be the key social media trends you need to know in 2020?
10 Tip To Help Us Build Your Social Media Content
1) Top focus for marketers should be on being responsive to the people who follow you. Responding to messages and comments!
2) Authentic Stories -That means less of static updates and more behind-the-scenes, raw, and intimate Stories
3) Engaging with ‘influencers,’ remains key,” It's about knowing who to speak to when, how to speak to them, and knowing when to shut up and listen are all core skills for social marketers.
4) Video - Create a 30-60 second video that you can use on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn News Feeds.
5) Messeger - Stay uptodate and interactive with any private messages and keep the customer informed.
6) Facebook is promoting Groups hard, because that’s where the future of the platform lies. Our individual social media preferences are moving from public broadcasting to engaging in more intimate communities
7) Regain the trust of your followers - Invite your followers to a conversation and create content that naturally creates engagement rather than begging for it.
8) LinkedIn is often not fully leveraged by marketers. But if you look at what LinkedIn has done over the last year with video, the rise of LinkedIn influencers and connecting their products to Bing – this is the platform to watch and get serious about next year
9) Employees - Is your company getting your employees engaged in content creation? If not, the time is now.
10) Mobile - Everything that you share on your social media profiles needs to accommodate a mobile user,”